আপনি জানেন কি?
লেটেস্ট স্কলারশিপস এবং অপরচুনিটিগুলো…
১.Two fully funded PhD positions are available in my group in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Houston (UH). The expected start time is January 2019 or August 2019. I am seeking for self-motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are interested in academic research in the power area. If interested, please send your full CV and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org; please also send me your GRE/TOEFL scores if available.
• background in power system operations, reliability and optimization, and/or background in microgrid optimal sizing and energy management
• programming skills, including Java, Python/Pyomo, Matlab, AMPL
• experience with power system software such as PSS/E, Matpower, or OpenDSS
• experience with optimization tools such as Cplex, Gurobi, glpk
The University of Houston is classified as “R1 (Tier 1) – research universities (highest research activity)” in the Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education. In the 2019 U.S. News and World Report, the UH Cullen College of Engineering ranked #69 and the electrical engineering ranked #59. The University of Houston is an international university that has over 45,000 students and 2,600 faculties who speak over 100 languages at home.
Xingpeng Li, Ph.D.
ECE Department, University of Houston
Cullen College of Engineering Building 1
4726 Calhoun Road, Room N317, Houston, TX 77204-4005
২.The research group at Université du Québec en Outaouais (UQO) is looking for a Ph.D. student to work on the integration of EVs into smart grids for Winter 2019.
The candidate must have a solid training in power electrical engineering, optimization techniques and programming (e.g., C and Python) to develop an advanced multi-objective optimizer to integrate EVs into the smart grid.
If interested, please send your CV to Prof. Shamsodin Taheri (email@example.com).
Your CV should include your academic background, research experience, recent publications and three references.
৩.ClimateLaunchpad: The Green Business Ideas Competition This competition is your ticket to European and global success. Provided you have a green business idea and have what it takes to become an entrepreneur.
Your idea can be an innovation in renewable energy, a sustainable transition in the food chain, a mind shift in urban mobility or any other way to tackle climate change.
৪. World Youth Essay Competition 2017 is pleased to invite participants for submitting their Essay and joining the event. 100 essays will be selected from all the essay and all the selected essays will be featured in Oyaop Blog. Among the selected 100 essay, top 3 essays will be awarded. Awards__
- Top 100 essays will be featured in our official Blog
- Top 3 participant will be invited to participate in our annual ceremony happening in December with some scholarship
- The winner will be fully funded to participate in in our annual ceremony happening in December Deadline: 20th May 2017 Application Deadline: http://oyaop.com/world-youth-essay-competition-2017/