600 Fully Funded Masters & PhD
Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS) is offering 600 Fully Funded Masters & PhD Scholarships Australia, 2019. The scholarship covers; Full tuition fees, yearly living stipend, relocation allowance and student health cover.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP:
Melbourne Research Scholarship (MRS) awards fully funded Masters and PhD scholarships to home and international students yearly. The scholarships are tenable at the University of Melbourne, Australia.
The scholarship is awarded to high achieving eligible students. However, 300 scholarships per year are allocated to international students.
Successful Masters scholars will pursue their studies for a period of 2 years whereas PhD scholars will spend up to 4 years.
Applicants must meet the following set criteria;
- Have applied for and met the entry requirements for a Master or a PhD research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne and have at least 12 full-time months of candidature remaining to complete their program
- Academic merit
- Relevant professional experience
- Refereed publications
- Specialist medical qualifications
- Composition of original music
Approximately 600 scholarship awards are available per year.
- Full tuition fees which covers 2 years for students pursuing a Masters by research degree program or up to 4 years for students pursuing a PhD.
- Yearly living allowance ($30,600) provided for years for students pursuing a Masters by research degree program or up to 3.5 years for students pursuing a doctoral program
- Relocation reimbursement of about $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for international students coming from outside Australia.
- Student health coverage
Yearly living allowance shown above includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave for scholars.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Previously admitted graduate applicants who deferred commencement in order to be reconsidered for a scholarship. Therefore, submit an online application form by 31stOctober 2019 so as to be considered for a scholarship.
- Students currently enrolled in a graduate research degree program and need a scholarship, must submit an online application form by 31st October 2019 to be considered for a scholarship.
- New applicants can submit their application HERE
31st October 2019
Check the official scholarships website below for more information