68 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships Italy 2019
Scuola Normale Superiore is offering 68 fully funded PhD Scholarships for Italian and international students in Italy, 2019. The scholarships offer, tuition fees, board and accommodation, travel expenses and research costs …
Click here to APPLY >>>> https://myscholarshipsnetwork.com/
Scuola Normale Superiore is one of the best and well recognised university in Italy and Europe. Moreover, it hosts a diverse community of students from all over the world.
The scholarship is open for all PhD programmes at Scuola Normale Superiore and it is awarded to both Italian citizens and to foreign or international students.
Applicants are required to possess particular skills in specific research areas. Please check the topics provided and access if you have the skills required.
Awards are guaranteed for students who maintain a high academic standard and make significant progress in their dissertation work.
ELIGIBLE PROGRAMS OF STUDY:
PhD Programs in the following fields are eligible for you to apply;
- Classics (6 positions)
- Data Science (9 positions)
- Mathematics (6 positions)
- Methods & Models for Molecular Sciences (5 positions)
- Nanosciences (7 positions)
- Neurosciences (6 positions)
- Philosophy (6 positions)
- Physics (6 positions)
- Political Science and Sociology (13 positions)
- Transnational Governance (4 positions)
The Scuola Normale Superiore PhD scholarships will cover;
- Tuition fees
- Board and accommodation
- Travel expenses for non European Union students
- Research activity costs in Italy or abroad
Applicants for these awards MUST meet the criteria below;
- Any candidate regardless of their citizenship
- Have gained a master’s degree in Italy or an equivalent qualification in a non-Italian university by 31st October 2019
- Born after 31st October 1989
- No convictions and imprisonment of more than 3 years
- Not in possession of a PhD degree from an Italian institution or benefited from an Italian scholarship to pursue a PhD
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit your application for a PhD admission online by 28th February 2019 for the Spring session and 29th August 2019 for the Autumn session.
You should attach the following documents in PDF format to your application;
- A copy of a valid identification card or document such as a passport
- Curriculum vitae written in the Europass format
- Master’s degree thesis/dissertation plus an abstract written in English (15,000 characters)
- Copies of any publications
- Research project proposal (20,000 characters)
Between 28th Feb to 29th Aug 2019 (annual)
If you have any inquiry, please direct it to firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICIAL SCHOLARSHIP WEBSITE:
Go through the scholarships website to see detailed information on the eligibility criteria.