Maynooth Taught Masters Scholarships for International Students
Maynooth Taught Masters Scholarships and Maynooth Taught Masters Alumni Scholarships are available for application.
Maynooth University boasts 8 cutting-edge Research Institutes on campus. There have been 2 Nobel Peace Prize winners among our Alumni and Staff. The University is located near Ireland’s ‘Silicon Valley’. Also, it maintains strong links with global businesses like Intel, HP, Google and over 50 other giants of industry. Furthermore, the university has the best graduate employment records of any Irish university. Moreover, it takes great pride in offering students dynamic and modular programmes.
Maynooth University is investing €1.4 million in postgraduate scholarship support in 2019. We welcome applications from Maynooth alumni, current students entering postgraduate studies and all EU and non-EU students commencing their postgraduate studies with us.
The Taught Master’s Scholarships of €2,000 and the Taught Master’s Alumni Scholarships are now open.
Maynooth Taught Masters Scholarships of €2,000
Sixty awards of €2,000 across all Departments to support Masters’ study at Maynooth University.
The Taught Master’s scholarships of €2,000 are open to all Taught Master’s applicants to Maynooth University for September 2019. Offering €2,000 cash in recognition of academic excellence, the scholar will require a minimum of final overall undergraduate honors BA/BSc result of 2.1 or equivalent.
EU, Non-EU, Maynooth graduates and non-Maynooth graduates are welcome to apply.
If you are a Maynooth graduate or will graduate from Maynooth University in 2019, the university offers Taught Masters Alumni Scholarships, the online application form is the same for both Taught Masters scholarships opportunities.
Maynooth Taught Masters Alumni Scholarships
These postgraduate scholarships for Masters study are funded with the support of the Maynooth University Alumni Affinity Card and provide graduates of Maynooth University (including the graduating class of 2019) with a €5,000 scholarship towards fees for a full-time Taught Masters programme at Maynooth University.
The scholar will require a minimum 65% honors level 8 undergraduate degree result and a personal statement.
The application system for the Alumni Scholarship is the same system as for the Maynooth Taught Masters Scholarships.
The Awards are open to all students who are alumni of Maynooth University or who will become alumni when they graduate in 2019. Applicants must intend to pursue a full-time Taught Master’s degree at the University commencing in the academic year 2019-20 and meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Achieve a minimum overall result of 65% in an Honours Bachelor’s degree from Maynooth University. However, applicants graduating in 2019 should apply before they receive their exam results. Further, alumni of the university who are unaware of their degree result should contact Maynooth University Student Records office to request transcript information.
- Also, Satisfy the entry requirements of the Maynooth University Taught Master’s Programme they intend to undertake in 2019-20.
- Finally, The candidate must have applied on PAC by the 15th June 2019.
- However, the scholarship is not open to those who have already commenced or have previously undertaken a Master’s programme.
- Also, Research Master’s Programmes are not eligible for support under the scheme and students interested in research programmes should apply instead for the Maynooth University John and Pat Hume Doctoral Research Awards.
How to Apply:
Applications for all Maynooth University postgraduate programmes must be made online through the Postgraduate Applications Centre (PAC).
Please check the course finder for closing date information for your chosen courses. This is an online application system that allows applicants, for a fee of €50, to apply for up to three courses at Maynooth University. Course selection can be from any of our PhD, Research and Taught Masters, Diplomas or Certificate courses. The fee is payable directly to PAC.
|Type of Opportunity||Scholarships and Fellowships|
|Open to||All Nationalities|
|Contact the email@example.com|